Hi, Kelly. Hi.
凱莉你好 你好
Hi.
早安
Hi. Morning, Lucy.
你好 早安露西
Lucy.
露西
Doc. Hey, Doc.
醫生 哈羅醫生
Howdy, Fosters.
你好
It’s a store. It’s a real store.
你看,這里竟有真正的商店耶
Of course they haven’t got cashmere.
當然別妄想會賣喀什米爾羊毛
And when they say they haven’t, don’t just say, "Go and look. ’"
當他們說我們沒賣時, 別再繼續催他們去倉庫里看
Sorry. You never know. I mean, you just have...
可是天曉得,你懂的,你必須去
So you’re a lawyer.
聽說你是律師
Sort of.
算是
Well, this is about my granddaughter, Lucy.
我孫女露西有點事
She’s gonna be the next American Idol.
他要參加下一季的美國偶像
Is she? Well, that’s great. That’s lovely. Good.
真的嗎?太棒了,聽起來真棒
See, her dad’s sick, and her mother’s off to the Army.
她爸爸生病了,媽媽從軍去
So that leaves it up to old Grandpa to look after her.
所以只得由我這個外公照顧
Truth is, I need a will.
其實我是想拜托你幫我立個遺囑
Okay, well, the problem is, I don’t really practice that kind of law.
但是,那不是我專長的領域
What do you practice? No, no. He can do it. He can do it.
那你擅長什么 不,他行的
Hey, listen, I gotta go.
那個,我該走了
I told Doc that I would help him with his house today, you know.
我答應醫生要幫他看房子的
So I’m just gonna go and shower, and I’ll see you later, and have fun.
所以我先去淋浴后再跟你碰面