Well, we just had dinner in New York.
我們不是在紐約才出去的嗎
And I thought that went well until the murder.
是啊,而我覺得感覺不錯, 兇殺案那件事更是錦上添花
Hey, Meryl, you coming? - Oh, yeah. Just one minute. I’ll be in. Sorry.
梅莉過來一下好嗎 -馬上來,我得走了,抱歉
Shall we say 7:30? It’s a place called Annette’s.
那約7點半?在安奈特?
I am told it is the only place to eat in town. Literally.
聽說那是鎮上唯一的餐廳
And it’ll just be a chance to sit and talk like we used to, before the infertility.
就像在你不孕之前我們常做的一樣 坐下來聊聊天
And the infidelity. And the separation.
就像在我對你不忠之前 然后分居之前
I will pay.
我請客
Well, I mean, if you’re gonna pay.
好吧,既然你要請客
Luckily, I called ahead and got a table near the mayonnaise.
我們很幸運,我提前訂位 所以才能坐在美乃滋旁邊
You must know someone.
你有門路喔
And I know you said no more presents,
我知道你叫我別再送禮物
but I went online, under Emma’s supervision,
但我在艾瑪的監督之下上網去
and downloaded a CD of New York noises to help you sleep.
下載了一個紐約噪音的CD要送你,助眠的
Car horns, subways, women fighting in Bloomingdale’s.
喇叭聲,地鐵聲,還有女人彼此吵架聲
I think you might actually be on here.
說不定你也在里面喔
Well, thank you. - Very welcome.
謝謝 -不客氣
Two salads. - Thanks, Kelly.
兩份沙拉 -謝謝你凱莉
Actually, I had asked for mine with the dressing on the side.
我點的是上面有沙拉醬的
I thought you were kidding.
喔,我以為你是在開玩笑
Yeah, I know, that always gets a laugh.
喔,聽起來很好笑是吧
Have you been a waitress a long time, Kelly?
凱莉你當服務生很久了嗎