I thought you were trying to improve matters with Noreen...
我還以為你即使不想重歸于好...
if not reconcile.
也會想法和諾玲改善一下關系
I am. What did Frost say?
我想啊。福斯特怎么說?
He wants to speak to me in about 10 minutes.
10分鐘以后他會和我說
Would you get me a coffee, Dave? So I can warm up.
戴維,給我買杯咖啡好嗎? 讓我暖暖身子
It was cold in there.
里面挺冷的
Dildo. Jacking....
痿貨....
Yeah, Dad.
好的,爸爸
Hi. $0.65.
嗨,0.65美元
Hi.
嗨
Fuck.
操
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Poppop went in?
爺爺進去了?
Yeah. Great. Yeah. He wanted a coffee.
唔 好極了。他想要一杯咖啡
Do you have my wallet?
我的錢包在你這兒吧?
You only had $1 .
你只有一塊錢
You should carry more money than that.
你該多帶點錢的
I know.
我知道
Well, did he say whether any more therapy could....
嗯,他有沒有說再多做點治療可以....
No, he didn't have a different opinion than Pritch.
沒有,他的看法和伯利伽沒什么兩樣
There's too large a plane.
轉移面太大了
It's a nogo.
沒法治
Well, did he say He said months.
那他有沒有說 他說幾個月
Did he say a lot of months? Well, what's a lot?
他是不是說好幾個月? 哦,怎樣算好幾個月?
I don't know, like 12.
不知道,可能12個
Well, if he meant 12, he probably would've said a year, Son.
假如他指的是12個月,那他就會說 是一年了,兒子
I think he meant three or four.
我想他的意思也就是三四個月
Well, you have a big day tomorrow.
你明天還有大事要辦呢
The Hello America show.
"你好美國"節目面試
Yeah.
是啊