Mike said he was trying to suck him off.
邁克說他想吮他的鳥
Then Mike chucked a rock through his car's passenger window.
然后邁克就朝車窗摜了一塊石頭
What is this sucking and chucking rocks?
什么是吮鳥和摜石頭?
I mean, what is this?
我是說,這都是什么呀?
What did the guy say?
那家伙怎么說?
He said Mike tried to jack his wallet.
他說邁克想要銃他的皮夾子
What is this sucking and chucking and jacking and fucking up, Son?
又是吮、又是摜、又是銃、又是敲的 兒子,這都是什么呀?
He's 15 years old!
他才15歲!
What is this shit?
這都是什么話?
Where is he? He's at home.
他在哪兒? 在家里
What is this?
這是什么啊?
Fuck.
操
Are you ready for the doctors?
你可以去見大夫了吧?
Yeah.
嗯
Got you! You're dead.
打中你了!你死了
I think just what he said happened, happened.
我覺得事情就像他說的那樣
I think the guy was trying to make a move on him...
我看是那家伙想對他動手動腳...
and Mike got surprised and scared.
邁克被嚇到了
Hon, will you get me a pop from the pop machine?
寶貝,你到售貨機上給我買杯汽水好嗎?
Can you get your pop later?
你呆會兒再買氣水行不行?
I'm trying to send Shelly away so she doesn't have to hear this.
我是想把雪麗支開,不讓她聽到這些話
This guy says that Mike tried to steal his wallet...
那人說邁克想偷他的錢包...
and that's why they were fighting when the police came.
所以他們就打起來,正好警察來了
How is he? He's scared. I don't know.
他情況怎樣? 他給嚇到了。我不知道
I can come home.
我可以回家來
No, stay there and do your Hello America thing.
不要,你就在那里弄你的"你好美國"節目吧