You act like.... What?
你說得好像.... 好像什么?
Like Mike's in trouble...
好像邁克出事...
cause I'm interviewing at Hello America. Give me a break!
都是我在"你好美國"節目面試害的 你少來!
I don't have any money.
我沒錢
Russ is helping anyway.
反正拉斯在幫忙
That dildo's what? He's been a big help, okay?
那個痿貨在干什么? 他幫了很多忙,明白了吧?
You can stay there.
你可以呆在那里
Fine. I'll stay here with camel toe.
好啊。我和駱駝蹄子一起留在這里
You just take care of stuff there! You take care of it!
那邊的事都有你來操心! 你會操心的!
Camel toe? What are you talking about?
駱駝蹄子?你說什么呢?
I had to find out how kids taunt Shelly about that...
她被人這樣侮辱你不聞不問...
and you're letting her get taunted.
只好讓我來搞明白是怎么回事了
You're not paying attention to the way she goes to school!
你根本就沒注意過她是怎么去上學的!
l take care of everything around here.
這里樣樣事都由我來操心
Well, I bought her new stuff.
對,我給她買了新衣服
l bought her a bunch of brand new stuff...
我給她買了一大堆新衣服...
and she told me all kinds of stuff, so Don't be such a dick.
她把什么事都跟我說了,所以 別以為自己了不起
You have her for one weekend.
你只不過陪了她一個周末
You know what, Noreen? Just....
你知道嗎,諾玲?只是....
Fuck! Whatever. Let me talk to Mike.
我操!隨你怎么說吧 讓我跟邁克說話
He's sleeping, and don't talk to me like that.
他在睡覺,不許你用這種語氣跟我說話
More dildo, more fucking....
又是痿的,又是操的....
Listen, I have to go, Noreen. I'll talk to you soon.
我要掛了,諾玲 回頭還會跟你談的
Whatever.
隨你怎樣