We have got to get them out of the house.
我們得想辦法讓他們有事情做
I didn’t know what to do. There were all these meetings that were set,
我們該怎么辦,有這么多會等著開
all these clients. You think you’ve got problems?
這么多客戶 你有問題嗎
She’s the president of the firm. Nothing happens here without her,
他是公司的負責人,這里沒他不行
and everyone is looking at me like, "Where is she?"
每個人都以疑狐的眼神問我,她人在哪?
I’m gonna lose my job. Without him, I’m superfluous.
我要失業了, 沒了老板,我還算哪門子助理
Well, I’ve got news for you. Even with him...
其實,就算有老板,你也┅
Meryl Morgan’s office. She’s not in today.
梅莉摩根的辦公室你好,他現在不在
Hello, Miss Pinger. Yes, from the adoption agency.
是領養中心嗎?
What? Meryl called you. Yesterday.
什么?梅莉昨天打給你了?
Do you happen to have that number?
你有留下電話號碼嗎
Yes, if you could just hold.
稍待片刻
Hold on, just one moment. Yes, go ahead.
等會兒,好了請說
Thank you so much, Miss Pinger. All right.
謝謝你
This is Mike, Clarence, Jackson and Windy.
容我向你介紹 麥克,克蘭詩,杰克森和溫蒂
This is the one we’re gonna put you on, Meryl.
這匹是給你騎的
No, sorry. No offense, Windy, but I’m allergic to you.
喔不,不好意思,但我對溫蒂有點過敏
And I had, once, a very bad horse experience. I was thrown.
而且我上一次騎馬被摔出去了
It was from the carousel in Central Park, but still, you know.
雖說那是在中央公園的旋轉木馬上 不過你知道的