Must’ve been a big decision for you.
你應該下了很大決心
Well, I really thought about telling you, but I didn’t really know where we were at.
其實我原本想跟你說的 但我一直搞不定我們之間的關系
And to be honest,
說實話
you know, from the time that we started having trouble getting pregnant,
從我們懷孕失敗之后
you weren’t exactly supportive.
你就不怎么支持我
Well, you know, I always find it almost impossible to believe that you say that,
你知道嗎, 我覺得你會這么想,很不可思議
because between the fertility doctors and the injections
因為不斷來往于婦產科和人工受孕之間
and the woman who chanted over my sperm...
還有那位護士,不斷地取笑我的精子
Oh, man, come on. I have apologized for that so many times.
又來了,我都道歉過好幾次了
that I was pretty supportive.
我自認為我還滿支持你的
Was I enjoying having sex on a schedule timed exactly to your ovulations?
你覺得我很喜歡在你排卵期間做愛嗎
Maybe not as much as I should’ve done, and I’m very sorry about that.
或許我應該表現地更享受一點
Or talking about reproducing every second of every day.
而且你每分每秒都在講繁殖后代的事
It wasn’t every second of every day. I just wanted to be a mother.
才沒有,我只是想當媽媽
I was the one who suggested adoption in the first place.
我一開始就說要領養的
Yes, and I wanted to be a father.
我也想當爸爸啊
Then why did we never meet with an adoption agency?
那我們為何從來沒去找過領養中心
Because, by that time, you had become so wired and so crazed
因為你那時變得很歇斯底里
that they would not have let us raise a goldfish, let alone a baby.
他們連金魚不準我們養了 何況是孩子