特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞講解為可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花出自《德伯家的苔絲》第一季第一集。
影視片花
中英對白
You were in the middle of the road!
你擋在路中間了
Look! Look what you've done.
看看你做了什么
No, sir, you mustn't!
不 先生 千萬不能
Sorry, miss. It's all I can do.
抱歉小姐 我只能這么做
He won't sell Prince's body
他不肯把王子的尸體賣了
says when we were knights of the land,
說我們還是英國爵士的時候
we didn't sell our chargers for cat-meat,
就從沒把戰馬賣了做貓食
let 'em keep their shillings.
省省他們那點小錢吧
Silly old fool.Mother...
真是越老越蠢 媽媽
Still, I suppose we must take the ups with the downs.
看來 我們只能認命了
He might get work, I suppose, as a day labourer.
他得出去找活干 做做臨時工
if his heart holds out.
如果心臟能受得了的話
Mother, I'll go.
媽 我去
What's that?
什么意思
If that's what you want, I will go.
如果你想讓我去 我去好了
Claim kin.
去攀親戚