特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞講解為可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花出自《德伯家的苔絲》第一季第一集。
影視片花
中英對白
Tell me, do you like strawberries?
告訴我 你喜歡草莓嗎
Yes, sir, when they come.But 'tis only May.
喜歡 得等它們熟了 現在才五月
How did you get here, Tess?
苔絲 你是怎么到這來的
The Chaseborough cart, sir, staying overnight in Shaston.
坐馬車 在夏斯頓住了一晚
I must return this afternoon.
我今天下午就得回去了
Then we must get acquainted, cousin.
那我們得認識認識 堂妹
Beautiful, isn't it?
多美啊 是吧
British Queen I believe the variety is.
這品種應該叫做英國女皇
Here.I'd rather take it in my own hand, sir.
吃吧 我還是自己來吧 先生
Nonsense.Now, how about some tea?
不行 要來點茶嗎
口語操練
1. 【語義表述】某人與某人變得認識了,熟悉了。
【句型模板】Somebody gets acquainted with someone.
【指點迷津】該句型中是用get+acquaint的動詞的過去分詞形式,表示“開始熟悉,開始了解”的意思,相當于“get to know”。例如:
This is a chance for the two of you to get acquainted. 這是一次你們兩個互相熟悉的機會。
He's a capital fellow, and I wish we could get acquainted. 他是個挺棒的家伙,我真希望跟他交個朋友。
表示“與某人熟悉起來”“結識某人”,在get acquainted后面加上介詞with。例如:
It not only lets you get acquainted with new people, but also helps you learn something new. 您不但能認識新朋友,還可以學習到新事物。
Her final goal was to get acquainted with the people on campus and have a good time at her new school.
她最后一個目標則是在校園里認識朋友,并且在新學校過得很愉快。
【句型出處】Then we must get acquainted, cousin.
2.【語義表述】某人在外過夜,不是在家住的。
【句型模板】Someone stays overnight.
【指點迷津】stay overnight的意思是外宿,不回家住。例如:
Mother let us go to the party, but when it came to stay overnight, she put her foot down. 母親允許我們去參加晚會,但要說到過夜,她可決不答應。
Rosy once told me about a girl in her neighbourhood who loved to stay overnight in the hospital. 羅斯曾給我講到過她鄰居的一個女孩喜歡整夜待在醫院。
【句型出處】The Chaseborough cart, sir, staying overnight in Shaston.