- Come on! - Okay... Uncle!
好了,叔叔 快點
And?
還有呢?
And... You're the best looking guy I've ever seen!
你真是太討厭了
- That's right baby! - God!
太棒了,寶貝 放手
- Why don't you go and put the little frisbee in? - Oh, I hate that thing...
我們來玩飛盤怎么樣?
- Maybe I should go back on the pill. - I thought you didn't like it?
哦,我不喜歡 也許玩更有趣的你怎么不喜歡呢?
You know...
不知道
Maybe they should come out with something like detachable balls.
你總是有很多 令我不理解的東西
Put them on when you want them, take them off when you don't.
我喜歡的你不喜歡 我不喜歡的你卻喜歡
Great, 2 more things of yours I'd have to carry around in my purse.
也許這是由我的性格決定吧
Oh yeah, 2 months in L.A., and still going strong.
來洛杉磯兩個月后 我們仍然相處得很順利
We're laughing, we're having fun, we're about to have sex, in front of our new dog.
我們一起談笑風生 發生浪漫的性愛,還養了一只狗
Julia was making friends and Terri hadn't pepper sprayed any of them.
朱莉婭交了一個朋友 特麗也經常和他們在一起
But l guess I didn't realize...
我想我還是沒有意識到朱莉婭
...or maybe l just didn't notice, how much Julia was struggling to find herself here.
也許我只是不知道 朱莉婭真正的心思
So what do you think?
覺得怎么樣?
- I think it's just beautiful. - I know, I love it. It even has a white picket fence.
真是太漂亮了 我知道,我太喜歡了
...l never saw myself as Suzy Homemaker, with a white picket fence.
你知道我一直都喜歡粉紅色
Oh, I almost forgot to ask you. What's the latest with your job search?
我忘了問你 你最近的工作是什么?
Oh it's kinda tough, I think I'm going to have to look for something in the meantime.
哦,很難說 同時我會找另一些兼職的工作
Really? Like what?
真的?比如說什么?
- I don't know, just something to help pay the bills. - You know what?
不知道 只是幫助支付費用的事