Someone's at your fucking gatel
哈羅?你這該死的愚蠢家伙!
Hi ahh... I work for Louis Carbonelli.
嗨我是為路易斯.卡伯尼里工作
He asked me to deliver some documents to Monty Brandt.
他叫我把這文件給馬迪.勃蘭特
Do you mean Monty Brandt the lying cheating asshole?
馬迪.勃蘭特 他真是個王八蛋?
- Celestel Leave the intercom... - Get the hellaway from mel
瑟雷斯特,你給我- -快點放手!
Bitch-ass slut!
真是王八蛋,操…
- Hi. - Fuck off!
嗨 滾開
Hey Celeste!
嘿,瑟雷斯特
You forgot your keys.
你忘了鑰匙
Eat shit!
你是這個
And I want my God damn leather pants back
哦,哦,哦 我永遠都不會回來了
- What? - I ahh... Sorry to bother you,
什么事?嗨,我在想…
but I was told to get your signature on these papers and
你有來自卡伯尼里先生的文件
Come on in.
進來吧
I couldn't believe I was standing in Monty Brandt's house.
我難以置信我站在 馬迪.勃蘭特家
The place was like a palace.
那里簡直像是皇宮…
And all I could think was... ...man I can see his pubes!
但我只是想:哦,伙計 真是榮華富貴
What the hell happened to my tits?
我的奶頭怎么了?
Oh my God, look at them! They've totally lost their shape!
哦,天哪,怎么突然變形了?
This whole breast-feeding thing's a sham! I gained 20 pounds and I lost my tits!
這真是太讓人沮喪了,我的體重增加了20磅,我失去了我的乳頭