You know what, I wish Lenny and I could diet together... but he would never do it.
你知道嗎,我很希望 倫尼和我一起規定飲食
He loves his food too much.
但他不會的,他太愛吃東西了
He's not that heavy.
他也沒那么重吧 哦,拜托
Please, it's the loose clothes I buy him.
請,這是寬松的衣服是我買給他。
Most people eat until they're full... ...Lenny eats until his arms get tired.
大多數人吃飯吃到直到他們吃撐了……萊尼吃到他的手臂累了。
Anyway, it's not like I banged the chick. I mean, we used to... I bumped into her
似乎沒你說得那么可怕
- the other day, she gave me her number to, you know... catch up. - Right.
一旦你合適的話 他會給你號碼
And I didn't want to tell Celeste because then you get into the whole thing...
我不想告訴你瑟雷斯特的事 那只是…
...how I used to date this chick. I haven't seen her in over a year.
我們幾年前的事一直還沒結果
- And then, you know, come the questions. - The questions.
你知道存在很多問題
- Are you still attracted to her? - What do you need to be friends with her for?
你這樣是認真嗎? 不,我們只是做過朋友
Umm... Don't I give you everything you want?
或許也不會給你所想要的
Blah, blah... Hey don't touch, it's fucking art, man!
嘿,別亂動!
Anyway, women are such a pain in the ass, you know?
對了,你必須付出很大代價的
Anyway, she finds the number in my pocket.
然后也許可以給你想要的號碼
Yeah... I probably should have leveled with her, but...
里面真的存在很多難解的問題
I told her it was my masseuse.
我告訴她這是我的女按摩師。
- Sometimes it's just easier to just bullshit than explain. - Exactly!
看來似乎都無法解釋清楚
Sometimes it's easier to bullshit than explain. I like that.
有時候胡說會更有效果 我很喜歡