Lenny knows a guy who has a special effects company...
你知道嗎? 倫尼有一家很特別的公司
I'll see, maybe he needs somebody.
他現在正需要人
- Oh, okay, that's alright. - No, it's no problem at all. I'll just call him.
很好啊 現在還說不定 我馬上給他電話
- Your wife's on line 2. - I'm swamped, tell her I'll call her in an hour.
你妻子也在線 我現在沒空 叫她以后打來
Elyse, can he call you in an hour?
艾麗賽.一個小時后再打來
Unhuh. Unhuh. Sure.
一定
She said, pick up the phone you fat bastard!
接電話,你這肥胖的王八蛋
- Why are you botherin' me at work? - Julia needs a job. Can you call Gary?
你干嘛打擾我的工作?
- Look, I'm busy. - Oh bullshit, you're busy...
胡說,很忙
I bet you're sitting there eating a Bavarian creme!
我知道你坐在那里吃面包
Just do it, I'll give you a blow job later.
快點吧,我等你
Oh yeah? Alright!
是嗎?那好吧
He's calling him now.
他馬上給他電話了
I need you to bring these contracts to Monty Brandt.
麻煩你把這合同給 馬迪.勃蘭特
- The actor? - Wait for a signature.
那個演員嗎?盡快
Three, four...
三,四…
I've got to drop these papers off at Monty Brandt's house.
我要把這東西送給馬迪.勃蘭特
Pssh... Can I borrow your car?
能借用你的車嗎?
- Louis must like me, huh? - Sure, he's probably trying to save a messengers fee.
路易斯還是蠻喜歡我的,嗯?
- Here, I'll get a lift from Sharon. - You're the best,
給,我自己都得走路了