...on the set everyday between 10 and 3.
10點到3點上班
Don't fuck with me Lori, or I'll make you pick up Hymie in a limo.
別讓我迷惑了 勞里,你是接賈米的
Moving on to the megastar... She needs the Denon CD player. The Sony 30 inch TV.
因為要制作這個東西 她要迪翁的CD…
And... the Sony DVD deck.
還有索尼DVD播放機
Thank you. Bye.
謝謝,再見
At least I have 2 interviews lined up for next week.
我會下個星期準備好
Well use the credit card if you need it, Hon'.
你知道這是很必要的,寶貝
Thanks. Don't worry Dad, I'll be fine.
謝謝,爸爸,別擔心,我沒事
Dante, get away from there!
但丁,別出來!
Come here. Come here. What are you doing in here...
過來,你在干什么?
Dad, can I call you tomorrow?
爸爸,明天可以給你電話嗎? 好的,我愛你
I love you too.
我也愛你
Thanks babe, that's so sweet.
謝謝你,真可愛
Yeah, but yours moves.
你自己有一個
- I know, isn't he adorable? - Babe, when did we agree to get a dog?
看見這只可愛的小狗嗎?
Well there was this adopt a pet thing, on Laurel Canyon...
這是勞雷爾峽谷收養的…
And he was just staring at me.
它非常喜歡我
That's what they do...
我想是的
- Dante? - Yup. The Divine Canine.
但丁?是的
- How about Dylan? - I thought we were going to save that name for one of our kids?
迪倫怎么樣?根據它的性格取名
Oh yeah. Oscar?
哦,是的,奧斯卡呢?
- Oscar, come here! - Dante, stay!
奧斯卡,過來
- Oscar come here! Oscar... -Dante, stay...
奧斯卡 但丁,別動!
- Alright, that's it! Scissor time! - No!
好了,看看誰打得贏 不,不要!
- Say uncle! - No! I'm gonna
快點,叫叔叔 不,我要小便
- Tell me I'm the best looking guy you've ever seen! - Don't push it!
我從未見過你這種的人