Drew Curtis was going up there next.
德魯.柯蒂斯就是下一位
- Hi, I'm Drew. - Katute.
嗨,我是德魯 卡圖特
- Gazunhidt. - Oh that's original.
那是什么?哦,那是初創的
Louis is expecting you.
路易斯想見你
I need to see the net-profit definition.
我馬上需要結果
You sold it, don't buy it back!
怎么?盡快把它買下來
The lace ofmoney is the root ofall evil.
沒錢是所有邪惡的根源
Also, I want a clause guaranteeing there'll be no other contingent compensation...
同時我要他們自愿關閉…
...without our prior approval.
在沒有任何怨言的前提下
Good.
沒問題很好
I used to be able to "walk the dog" when I was a kid. Now I suck.
當我在談論事情的時候 我總是來回走動
You want the fudge swirl or the peanut butter?
你想應聘什么職位?
- Excuse me? - Cookies!
對不起?這里有各種職位
My niece belongs to some girls club.
是一個出名的律師事務所
- I don't know how I got stuck selling these fucking cookies. - Oh yeah, sure.
我不知道我有多喜歡這種工作
- Fudge swirls. I'll take a box. - Right.
軟糖漩渦。我要一盒。好的。
Shit! I'm out of the fudgies. Katute! More swirls!
不知放到那里了 卡圖特,多準備一些
- Peanut butter's fine. - You sure?
簡單點好 是嗎?很好
Great. 86 the swirls!
準備86個
You can pay Katute on the way out.
卡圖特會給你解釋
Louis, Marty Gomez on 2.
路易斯 馬迪.格梅茲也想要 CB
Ahh... C.B.!
啊 C B
What do you call that microscopic shit at the bottom of the pond?
你把顯微鏡叫做什么?
Pond scum?
巴斯哥?
No, no, no... That's at the top.
不,不是的
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, it's some sort of shit.
哦,這看來有點麻煩
And until you pass the Bar... ...that shit is you! You're here...
直到你拿到律師證后 那就沒事了
...because of one reason and one reason only.
你來這里只有一個原因… 只有一個原因…
Your sister. She's a lunatic. But, she's brilliant and...
那就是你的姐姐
...l love her.
我愛她
And because I love her...
因為我愛她…
I'm willing to give you the benefit of my wisdom.
我愿意給你一切的利益