- What? - I think I know where it is.
什么?我想我知道怎么做
Well, get it out!
好了,接受處罰
- Okay, this is embarassing. - I don't know, it's kinda fun.
哦,這樣的感覺真好 很有趣
Yeah well how about moving it along. You're not touring the Great Barrier Reef.
你左右移動怎么樣? 你別總在一個地方打轉
The Thomas Guide is quite old. If you're looking for a street...
托馬斯這家伙很殘酷 如果你很想要的話…
...it tells you what page it's on and where to find it.
告訴你那要為此付出很大代價
- God dang it! - What?
真糟糕!怎么了?
I forgot to take my Ginkgo Biloba.
我忘記帶上我的重要東西了
You ever meet someone who lived in L.A. just a little too long?
或許你從未遇到過那樣的人
Anyway, the pages always fall out, so whatever you do,
對了,你必須瀏覽所有的頁碼 無論如何你要關注632頁
Everything major's on 632.
里面的所有內容都很重要
Oh, that's my car buddy for driving alone. Especially at night. But lookie here...
哦,這是我的車
- In there, the gift basket is your house warming present. - Thanks.
那里還有籃子 送給你作為禮物吧
So it's right there, you never know.
所以你必須很堅持地站在那里
- Did you notice the man in the leather jacket by the ceral? - No.
你認識我們后面 穿夾克的家伙嗎?
My God... I think he's following us. The red Corvette.
我看他在跟蹤我們
- Are you sure, I don't think so. - Well we'll just have to find out, won't we?
你認為嗎?我覺得不是
Alright leather man! You wanna play!
王八蛋,你想玩嗎? 那就開始吧
We'll play! Hang on! Hang on!
我們將會開始 堅持 堅持
- Oh Jesus! It's him! - Oh my God!
天哪,來了!天哪!
Open the door, come on! Come on! Hurry! Hurry!
開門!快點!
Go! Go! Go!
快點,快!快走,快走!