Okay? Here it is.
好嗎?就這么定了
Plant.
培養,
Tend.
護理
Reap.
出言不遜
Understand what I'm saying?
明白我的意思嗎?
No, I understand.
不,我理解
I'd love to show you my book. Copy writing, media planning.
我想給你盒子看
In 6 months?
六個月?
Enthusiastic, hardworking...
我很忙 我不舒服,但還要上班
I'll hold.
明白
Thank you anyway.
還是要感謝你
Hey sexy.
嘿,你真性感
- They beating you up? - They'd need an army.
最近你好象很低靡? 因為你不在身邊
Come on, I have got a treat for you.
走吧,我請你吃東西
Why is it you whisper sweet nothings in an ear... shouldn't it be sweet some things?
誰會對你做這樣愚蠢的事?
How come you bake cookies, but you cook bacon.
你不會做飯怎么總是強著做?
- You guys need lids? - We don't even need spoons.
其實這是一樣的道理
Hey, now you got cookie dough and walnut in mine.
嘿,你似乎比我更敏捷
You got to try this.
試試這個?
- What? - I'm really glad you came out to L.A. with me.
什么啊?我真的很高興和你一起去洛杉磯。
Yeah?
是嗎?是的
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
- Where was l? - Abdominal...
怎么樣?腹部的……
Abdominal crunch machine. The Flybex 5250, you know...
仰臥起坐機器,5250,你知道的……
...it's the one where you lift your arms... it works the trapezius muscles.
它可以發在你的手臂上,對斜方肌有效。
Also she needs the arm curl and triceps extension.
同時她需要具體的細節說明
And her personal trainer, Hymie, spelled...
CB-她的私人顧問賈米