嘿,巴特 - 你想怎么著,佛蘭德斯?
If you need pants, I carry an extra pair.
要是你需要褲子,我這兒有條備用的
You know how boys are, aIways praying through the knees.
因為男孩子總是淘氣嘛
Why are you heIping me? I'm not your kid.
為什么要幫我?我和你無親無故
We're neighbors. I'm sure your father wouId do the same for my boys.
我們是鄰居啊,要是我家孩子碰上這事 你爸一定也會伸手相助的
Thank you.
謝謝啦
Hey, what's with you? -You reaIIy wanna know?
嘿,你這是怎么了? - 你真想知道?
Of course I do.
當然咯
What kind of a father wouIdn't care about--?A pig wearing a hat! …
什么樣的老爸會不關心…?戴帽子的豬!
Action.
開拍
Hey, hey! It's your oId paI Krusty, for my new pork sandwich, the KIogger.
嘿,嘿,是我,你們的老朋友克里斯蒂 這次向大家推薦新款豬肉漢堡"克拉克"
If you can find a greasier sandwich, you're in Mexico!
除非在墨西哥,否則你不可能 找到比這更高脂流油的漢堡啦
And we're cIear.
好啦
Perfect. Cut, print, kiII the pig.
太好了!伙計,把這頭豬宰了吧
What--?! You can't kiII him if he's wearing peopIe cIothes!
什么?! 你…它衣冠楚楚,你怎么忍心下手?
You're coming home with me.
我會帶你回家的