I Iike men now.
我現在喜歡男人啦!
Don't Iook where I'm pointing!
別看我正指著的地方!
Stop in the name of American squeamishness!
以美國專制的名義,快給我站??!
Boys, before we eat, don't forget to thank the Lord for this bountifuI--
孩子們,在我們盡情用餐之前 別忘了感謝上帝賜予我們豐盛的
Penis?!
小JJ?!
BountifuI penis. -BountifuI penis.
豐盛的小JJ - 豐盛的小JJ
Amen.
阿門
Listen, kid, nobody Iikes wearing cIothes in pubIic, but, you know, it's the Iaw.
聽著,孩子,沒人喜歡身上裹著衣服 不過法律就是這么規定的
Lunchtime!
吃午飯咯!
You can't just Ieave me out here.
你們不能就把我扔在這兒
Don't worry, we found a friend for you to pIay with.
別擔心,我們找了個小朋友陪你玩
NeIson, honey, where have you been?
納爾遜,親愛的,你上哪兒去了?
Dad! -What seems to be the probIem, officers?
爸! - 出什么事了,警官?
TeII him you dared me to do it.
快告訴他們是"勇敢比賽"
If that's true, then you shouId be taking the rap here, not your son.
果真如此的話 綁在這兒的應該是你,而不是你兒子
And what happens to me if it's my fauIt?
如果事出于我,你們要如何處置?
You'II have to attend a one-hour parenting cIass.
一小時的"養育子女"課程
It was aII his idea! He's out of controI, I teII you!
都是他的主意!他做得太過分了!
I'm at my wits' end.
我根本管不了他!
It's so. . . .
真是太…
See you in court, kid.
法庭見,孩子
Okay, son, Iet's get some Iunch.
好了,兒子,咱們去吃午飯
Did you at Ieast bring my cIothes?
你有沒有帶我的衣服?
Shirt, socks, everything you need.
襯衫、襪子,全帶來了
You didn't bring my pants. -Who am I, Tommy Bahama? -
你忘了帶我的褲子! 你以為我是湯米·巴哈馬嗎?
This is the worst day of my Iife.
今天是我這輩子最倒霉的一天!
The worst day of your Iife so far.
是"目前為止"最倒霉的一天