HeIIo. Sorry to bother you on a Sunday. . .
您好,抱歉周日還打擾您. . .
but I'm sure you're as worried about the poIIution in Lake SpringfieId as I am.
但是我想您一定和我一樣 憂慮斯普林菲爾德湖水污染問題
Lake SpringfieId has higher IeveIs of mercury than ev--
斯普林菲爾德湖水汞含量高于以往…
Why, it's the IittIe girI who saved my cat.
原來是救我家貓貓的小姑娘
Lake SpringfieId is--
斯普林菲爾德湖水…
Come on over, Lisa.
來吧,麗莎
You can canvass me as Iong as you want.
和我聊多久都成
MiIhouse, you don't care about the environment.
維爾豪斯,你才不在乎環境呢!
Hey. I am very passionate about the pIanet.
嘿!我對地球家園無比熱愛!
You said global warming is a myth
你說全球變暖是扯淡的
It's a myth! Further study is needed!
是扯淡!還需要經一步研究調查!
That's for seIIing out your beIiefs.
輕易放棄信仰,這拳是賞給你的!
Oh, poor MiIhouse.
哦,可憐的維爾豪斯
Dream coming true.
終于美夢成真了
Are you aware that a Ieaky faucet can waste over--?
您知道漏泄燃料…
Two thousand gaIIons a year.
一年損耗2000加侖?
Turning off Iights can save-- -Enough energy to power Pittsburgh. -
隨手關燈所節省的能源… - 足夠供給整個匹茲堡
And if we kept our thermostats at 68 in winter--
如果冬季我們能將溫控計設置在16度…
We'd be free from our dependency on foreign oiI in 1 7 years.
僅需17年,我們即可不受海外石油的影響
I'm CoIin.
我叫科林
I haven't seen you at schooI.
我從沒在學校見過你
Moved from IreIand. My dad's a musician.
我們剛從愛爾蘭搬來,我爸爸是音樂家
Is he. . .? -He's not Bono.
他難道是… - 他不是Bono
I just thought, because you're Irish and-- -He's not Bono. -
我只是在想,你是愛爾蘭人,又… - 他不是Bono!
Just piano, guitar, trumpet, drums and bass.
只會鋼琴、吉他、小號、鼓和低音提琴
Do you pIay?
你也彈奏樂器嗎?
He's pure gold, For once in your life, be cool,
他就是我的神啊! 這次你可一定要矜持住
So is your name as pretty as your face?
你的芳名是不是如你容貌般賞心悅目?
You okay there?
你還好嗎?