Okay, who wants waffIes?
好啦,誰想吃蛋奶餅?
I do, I do, I do!
我要,我要,我要!
Wait a minute. What about Grampa?
等一下,爺爺剛才的事兒怎么辦?
-I want syrup! -I want strawberries!
我要糖漿的 - 我要草莓的
Something happened to that man.
爺爺他出事了!
I'II teII you what happened to him. A certain someone had a senior moment.
我來告訴你是怎么回事吧 剛才我目睹了"老年一刻"
But that's okay, because we Iove him and we got a free rug out of it.
不過沒事的,因為我們都愛他 發發癲還能多條免費的毯子
What is the point of going to church every Sunday. . .
如果我們連周圍的親人…
when if someone we Iove has a genuine reIigious experience, we ignore it?
親身經歷的宗教體驗都視而不見 那周日上教堂禮拜意義何在呢?
Right, Grampa?
對嗎,爺爺?
I want bananas on my waffIes.
我要香蕉味的蛋奶餅
I rest my case.
沒什么好說的了
I'm not dropping this.
這事我不會善罷甘休的
Wait a minute. I'm stiII in the car.
等一下,我還在車上呢!
Oh, right.
哦,沒錯