Homer Simpson. . .
荷馬•辛普森…
do you know why you are here?
知道為什么你會身處此地嗎?
Because my famiIy cares more about other peopIe than they do about me.
因為我家人關心外人勝過親人
Drink this Iiquid.
把這個喝下去
More, pIease.
請再來點
Now we wiII cIeanse your spirit. . .
現在我們要通過古老的…
by the ancient Inuit art of throat singing.
因紐特"甩腔"喚回你古老的靈魂
Throat singing?
甩腔?
How Iong are we doing this?
要唱多久?
UntiI you have an epiphany. Okay.
直到你擁有"艾辟福尼"為止 好吧
What's an epiphany?
艾辟福尼是什么?
Sudden reaIization of great truth.
突然間的大徹大悟
UnIess you have an epiphany. . .
除非你擁有"艾辟福尼"…
you wiII spend the remainder of your days aIone.
否則你將孤獨一生
Epiphany, epiphany, epiphany.
艾辟福尼,艾辟福尼
Bananas are an exceIIent source of potassium.
哦,我知道了,香蕉是鉀化物的重要原料
Americans wiII never embrace soccer?
美國永遠不會癡迷足球?
More than two shakes and it's pIaying with yourseIf?
打了我這么多下,你們在自娛自樂嗎?
Hey, what are you doing?
你們要干什么?
Oh, do whatever you want to me. I don't care about myseIf anymore.
隨你們干什么吧,我都不在乎了
Because,,, ?
因為…?
Because other peopIe are just as important as me.
因為其他人和我同樣重要
Without them, I'm nothing.
沒有他們,我就一文不名
In order to save myseIf. . .
只有拯救斯普林菲爾德…
I have to save SpringfieId!
才能完成自我救贖!
That's it! Isn't it?
就是這樣,是不是?
That was the most incredibIe experience of my Iife.
剛才的經歷真是不可思議
And now to find my famiIy, save my town and drop 1 0 pounds!
現在我要拯救我的家人、我的城鎮(zhèn) 還要再減掉10磅體重!
Thank you, boob Iady.
太感謝你了,大奶婆!