Ten-hut!
立正!
Lisa! Knock off that racket.
麗莎,別吹了!
Lisa!
麗莎!
They captured my famiIy. What do I do? What do I do?
他們抓住了我家人! 我該怎么辦?我該怎么辦?
There's something strange about that ''sop'' sign.
那個停車牌看著有點奇怪
Did you hear something? -ProbabIy just a moth.
你聽到什么動靜了嗎? - 可能是老鼠
I hope it's okay.
但愿沒事
Look, we can't keep stopping at every ''sop,'' ''yeId'' or ''one vay'' sign.
我們不能見個指示牌就停,接著開吧
Just move on.
接著開吧
Let us out! Let us out!
放我們出去!放我們出去!
Stop that. You'II scratch your shackIes.
停下來!會把手銬弄壞的!
I hope I do.
那樣就好了!
Oh, way to go, Bart.
哦,你干的好事,巴特
You stink.
你好臭
No, you stink.
不,你才臭