Oh, hi, Midge.
嗨,瑪芝
Moe, what happened?
荷馬,到底怎么回事?
With the town seaIed off from the rest of the worId, things got a IittIe nutty here.
圓蓋將這里與世隔絕 所以情況有點復雜困惑
Why are you dressed Iike that?
你干嘛穿成這樣?
WeII, I don't Iike to brag, but I am now the emperor of SpringfieId.
我不想自吹自擂,不過… 我現在是斯普林菲爾德的新君主
No, you're not!
不,你不是!
Yes, I am!
我就是!
Okay. HaiI, emperor.
好吧,君主萬歲
Attention, Springfield,
斯普林菲爾德,請注意
Your government realized that putting you inside this dome was a terrible mistake,
政府意識到把你們籠罩于此是個彌天大錯
Therefore, we're commencing with Operation Soaring Eagle,
所以我們將采取"翔鷹"計劃
Which involves killing you all,
其中包括將你們全部殲滅
As I speak, we're lowering a small but powerful bomb into your midst,
我講話的同時,一個看似微小 卻威力無比的炸彈已經啟動
Despite everything, I miss your father.
盡管過去發生的不愉快 但我好想念你爸爸
Me too.
我也是
His big, fat ass couId shieId us aII.
這時候他的大屁股能把我們都遮住
Ten-hut!
立正!
At ease. I'm GeneraI Marriott Suites. . .
稍息, 我是馬力?斯維奇將軍…
and I have an urgent note from the president.
我有總統的緊急通知
It says to reIease this town immediateIy.
上面說,立即釋放此地
Why is it written on a Ieaf?
為什么會寫在葉子上?
Perfect.
太好了
Now Homer Simpson's gonna show he has cojones!
荷馬?辛普森這回要叫 你們看看我也是有種的人!