This is it, kids. SeattIe.
我們到了,孩子們,這就是西雅圖
Russ CargiII! Do you think he saw us?
羅斯?卡吉爾!你覺得他看到我們了嗎?
Yes, I did.
是的,我看到了
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
跑!快跑!跑!快跑!跑!快跑!
Jump! Jump! Land! Land!
跳!跳!落地!落地!
Rest! Rest! Run! Run!
休息!休息!跑!快跑!
Now, I know we've had a rough day. . .
好啦,我知道大家今天都很辛苦…
but I'm sure we can put aII that behind us and
不過我相信大家可以克服這些困難
That's my whipping arm!
不要咬揮鞭的胳膊啊!
Why does everything I whip Ieave me?
為什么我鞭打的東西最終都要離我而去呢?
Must keep going. Must keep going.
繼續走,繼續走
No, I can't. I can't keep going.
不,我不行了,我走不動了
Yes, you can. No, I can't!
走!你能行的!不,我不行了
Oh, shut up! You shut up.
閉嘴吧!你閉嘴
No, you. No, you.
不,你,不,你
No, you. Oh, reaI mature.
不,你!哦,你真行
How couId you say that?
你怎么這么說?
Oh, what's the point?
有什么意義呢?
It's hopeIess.
幫幫我
Don't give up, Homer. You are cIoser than you think.
別放棄,荷馬,道路并非你想象般艱難
But which way do I go?
但我該往哪邊走呢?
Much obIiged.
多謝