Come on, bomb-disarming robot. You're our Iast hope.
快點,拆彈機器人,現在就指望你了
Red wire, Blue wire, Black is usually the ground,
紅線、藍線,黑線一般是接地線…
So much pressure
機器人壓力重重
Pressure!
壓力!
He'd been taIking about it, but I didn't take him seriousIy.
他一直這么說,不過我完全沒當回事
Marge! Marge!
瑪芝!瑪芝!
Marge.
瑪芝
Oh, no, the ''epipha-tree'' !
哦,不,大樹!
Hey, I tried my best. What am I supposed to do?
嘿,我已經盡力了,還想叫我怎么樣?
But how am I supposed to get up there?
我怎么才能到那兒去?
Here. Buy yourseIf something nice.
給,買點東西犒勞一下自己
Homer? What the heII are you doing now?
荷馬,你現在想干什么?
Risking my Iife to save peopIe I hate. . .
舍身去救那些到現在
for reasons I don't quite understand. Gotta go!
我都不明白恨從何來的人 我得走了
But first, one stop.
首先,先要停一站
Bart? Son?
巴特?兒子?
You think you couId find it in your heart. . .
你能不能給你這個愚蠢的老爸
to give your fooIish oId man one more chance?
一次改過的機會?
Oh, I don't know.
我,我不…
It seems to me, son, that your father's saying that. . .
孩子,我覺得你爸的意思
he wants to spend his Iast minute with you.
是想和你共度生命的最后時刻
No. I can't do it.
不,我做不到
I want a father who's the same in the morning as he is at night.
我希望有個早上和晚上一樣的爸爸
What's that word?
那個詞是什么來著…
Consistency. Consistency.
始終如一 - 始終如一
Thanks, Iosers.
謝謝,衰人
Sorry, Homer.
抱歉,荷馬
I'II Iet you hoId the bomb.
我會叫你抱著炸彈的
The man knows me.
那我就不能拒絕啦!
I wish Homer was my father.
真希望荷馬是我老爸
And I wish you didn't have the deviI's curIy hair.
我還希望你沒長著魔鬼一樣的卷發呢