I'm happy here. Screw SpringfieId!
我喜歡這里,叫斯普林菲爾德見鬼去吧!
I can't beIieve you'd say something so seIfish.
不敢相信你會這么自私
Marge, those peopIe chased us with pitchforks and torches.
瑪芝,那幫人拿著草叉火把追趕我們
Torches! At 4 in the afternoon!
火把啊,居然下午四點就點火把
It was 7 at night. -It was during Access Hollywood, -
那時是晚上七點 - 那時正在播《走進好萊塢》
Which is on at 4 and 7.
那節目四點、七點都播
Dad, how can you turn your back on everyone who Ioved us?
爸,你怎么能對 那些愛我們的人置之不理呢?
FIanders heIped when we were in troubIe.
我們有麻煩的時候 佛蘭德斯可是挺身相助的
Who cares what he did? He's not your father.
誰在乎佛蘭德斯干過什么? 他又不是你老爸!
You don't mean that. You worship me.
你在說氣話,你崇拜我
I wish he was.
我倒希望他是!
Oh, yeah? Look what I did to your picture.
哦,是嗎? 那看看我把你的照片怎么著了
Look at it.
看看啊
How-diIIy-doo-diIIy. How-diIIy-doo-diIIy.
靈不靈,靈不靈
Why, you IittIe--!
為什么,你這個小…!
I'II strangIe-angIe you!
我掐死你!
Bart, stop it! Leave this to me.
巴特,別這樣!看我的
Homer. . .
荷馬…
in every marriage, you get one chance to say:
婚姻生活中你只有一次機會說
''I need you to do this with me. ''
"我需要與你同心協力"
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最傻的蠢話
We're saving SpringfieId!
我們要拯救斯普林菲爾德!
Homer Simpson!
荷馬?辛普森!
Listen to me, aII of you. We are staying.
你們都給我聽好!我們就待在這兒!
We have a great Iife in AIaska. . .
我們在阿拉斯加過得很開心…
and we're never going back to America again.
絕不會再踏入美國一步!
I have spoken!
我說完了!