Are you tired of the same old Grand Canyon?
你是否對一成不變的大峽谷感到厭倦?
Here we are, kids, the Grand Canyon.
我們到了,孩子們,這里就是大峽谷
It's so oId and boring. I want a new one. Now!
好破,真無聊啊 我想要個新的,現在就要!
HeIIo. I'm Tom Hanks.
你們好啊,我是湯姆·漢克斯
The U.S. government has Iost its credibiIity. . .
美國政府已經失信于民
So it's borrowing some of mine.
所以不得不借用我的威名
TousIe my hair, Mr. Hanks.
摸摸我的頭發,漢克斯先生
Sure thing, son.
沒問題,孩子
Now, I'm pIeased to teII you aII about the New Grand Canyon.
現在我榮幸的向大家介紹嶄新的大峽谷
This weekend, East of Shelbyville and south of Capitol City,
將于本周六正式運營 位于華府以南,莎百維以東 (藝術模擬)
That's where SpringfieId is!
那是斯普林菲爾德所在地!
It's nowhere near where anything is or ever was.
這將是你聞所未聞的新景觀
This is Tom Hanks, saying:
這是湯姆·漢克斯的心聲
If you're going to pick a government to trust, why not this one?
選擇值得信任的政府…為什么不選我呢?
Did you see that?
你們看到了嗎?
Yes, they're going to destroy SpringfieId.
是的,他們打算將斯普林菲爾德夷為平地!
But we're going to stop them.
不過我們會阻止他們
Homie, get your cIothes on. Homie?
荷馬,穿好衣服了嗎?荷馬