PeopIe got out of the dome before, they're gonna get out again.
之前有人從圓蓋跑出來過 所以這事遲早還會再發生
When they do, there's gonna be hearings, investigations. . . .
如果發生,接下來的 就是聽證會、深入調查
I'II have to go back to making famiIy comedies.
天?。∧俏揖偷媒又ジ衫媳拘?拍家庭喜劇
Don't worry, I have a soIution for you, sir.
別擔心,我有解決方案,總統先生
In fact, I have five soIutions.
事實上,我有五套方案
You don't have to read them. You'II have deniabiIity.
您不用逐字逐句的閱讀,您可以進行否決
I'II take care of it. You know nothing.
這事就交由我全權負責,您不用操心
No. I need to know what I'm approving.
不,我得知道要批準的行動
AbsoIuteIy. But on the other hand, knowing things is overrated.
當然了!但是換句話說… 掌握真相這事總被夸大其詞
Anyone can pick something when they know what it is.
了解事實真相后,傻子也能做出判斷
It takes reaI Ieadership to pick something you're cIueIess about.
對于真正的領袖來說,其高明之處在于 在全然未知的情況下做出決策
Okay, I pick three. -Try again.
好啦,那我選三號 - 再重選一次
One. Five? -Go higher. Too high.
一號,五號?選個大點的數,太大了
Three? -You said three.
三號 你之前選過了
Six? Two? -There is no six. DoubIe it.
六號,二號 - 沒六號,加倍
Four! -As you wish, sir. - 四號
那就聽您的,總統