Oh, that's better.
現在這樣好多了
Homer!
荷馬!
WeII, at Ieast my poster didn't get torn.
好在我的畫報沒弄壞
WeIcome to AIaska. Here's $ 1 000.
歡迎來阿拉斯加,這是給您的1000塊錢
WeII, it's about time! But why?
真是雪中送炭啊!可為什么呢?
We pay every resident $ 1 000. . .
我們給每位來訪的公民1000塊錢…
to aIIow oiI companies to ravage our state's naturaI beauty. …
以便他們支持石油公司 大肆破壞國家級自然風光
I'm home!
我終于來到了這片樂土!
Oh, thanks.
謝謝
What are you doing, Bart?
你干嘛呢,巴特?
Just passing the time.
不過是消磨時間罷了
My boy Ioves AIaska so much, he's appIauding it.
我兒子太愛阿拉斯加了 他正鼓掌歡呼呢!
Lisa, why aren't you cIapping? But, Dad
麗莎,你怎么不一起鼓掌?但是,爸…
CIap for AIaska!
為阿拉斯加鼓掌!
WeII, Marge, we're separated from the kids by a waII of snow.
瑪芝,這堵雪墻成就了我們的二人世界
AII my dreams are coming true.
我終于美夢成真了