Day 37 under the dome
圓蓋下,第37天
We are facing intermittent power failures which
我們正面臨間歇性斷電…
Okay, very funny. I'm gonna turn the Iights off again.
好啦,鬧夠了,我把燈再關上
When they come back on, I want aII my booze back the way it was.
等燈一亮,酒要給我物歸原處
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好啦,這下好啦
I'm very proud of you, Bart. Over 24 hours sober.
我為你自豪,巴特,才一天你就清醒了
You are, aren't you? I'II prove it.
你酒醒了吧?我來證明給你看
We're giving your father another chance, and we owe it to him to
給你爸爸一個改過的機會 我們現在只是…
Oh, my God. Can I heIp you?
哦,天啊!需要什么嗎?
We need diapers.
我…我們要尿布
Okay. No. No, we don't. We don't.
好的 - 等一下,不要了,我們不要了
Ladies' razorbIades. Right.
要女士剃刀,好的
No! No. No, we don't. I forgot, we're European.
不,不要了 差點忘了,我們歐洲人不用那個的
Just give us beef jerky.
我們要牛肉干
Lots and Iots of beef jerky.
好多好多牛肉干
That's right. That's what we need. That's aII we came in for.
對,我們就要這個
Sure.
當然
Oh, my God. There they are!
哦,天啊!他們在那!