Homer!
荷馬!
How are we supposed to get to AIaska without any money?
沒有錢,我們怎么去阿拉斯加?
AII right, son. If you don't beIieve in me, beIieve in America.
兒子,要是你不相信我 那就相信美國夢吧
America. Where any man can make quick money with no questions asked.
美國,一個遍地黃金的地方
Step right up and win my truck!
人人都有機會,快來贏這輛貨車?。?/div>
AII you have to do is conquer the BaII of Death.
只需到達圓球之巔就可輕松實現
What's the catch?No catch.
有什么蹊蹺吧?沒有
Just ride the motorcycIe aII the way around just one time.
只要一次性開著這輛摩托到球頂就算贏
Three tries for $ 1 0.
三次機會,10塊錢
Marge, how much money do we have? -Ten doIIars.
瑪芝,我們還剩多少錢?10塊
That counts as a try.
這也算一次呦
That's two.
兩次
And that's three.
三次
Here's what I'II do, because I Iike seeing you hurt yourseIf:
這樣吧,我喜歡看你摔得這么慘
I'II give you one on the house.
再免費給你試一次
You're the best. Dad!
你太好了,爸!
When you get to the top, don't sIow down, speed up!
到球頂的時候別減速,加速!
But that's when it's the scariest. -Just do it!
但我好怕!聽我的沒錯!
Yes!
耶!
Yay, Dad!
耶,爸!
I'II take that truck now.
現在把卡車給我吧
Oh, man. My wives are gonna kiII me.
天,我老婆會殺了我的
Next stop, AIaska!
下一站,阿拉斯加!