Script: She took away my piece.
【要點講解】take away:帶走,拿走
e.g. They're going to take my citizenship away.
他們打算取消我的國籍。
e.g. In prison they'd taken away his watch and everything he possessed.
在監獄,他們把他的手表和其他一切東西都搜走了。
Script: Do go back and apologize and beg for it back?
【要點講解】beg for:乞討......
e.g. He went to his neighbour to beg for some milk to feed the motherless baby.
他找街坊鄰居討了一些牛奶來喂養那個沒娘的孩子。
e.g. We are not going to beg for help any more.
我們不會再乞求幫助。
Script: Tell her I'm coming over.
【要點講解】come over:過來
e.g. Why don't you come over to our place one evening?
你何不找個晚上到我們這里來坐坐?
e.g. You really must come over sometime and have dinner with us.
你確實應該找個時間過來,跟我們一起吃頓飯。
Script: I think I'm just gonna ask for it back.
【要點講解】ask for:要,要求
e.g. You can ask for help whenever you need it.
你如果需要幫助隨時可以提出來。
e.g. He had the audacity to ask for an increase in salary.
他竟然厚著臉皮要求增加薪水。
Script: My father is mad enough that you got me pregnant.
【要點講解】get somebody pregnant:使某人懷孕
Script: What's stopping you from...
【要點講解】stop sb from sth:組織某人做某事,不讓某人做某事
e.g. The guard stopped him from going through the gate.
警衛不讓他通過大門。
e.g. She could scarcely stop herself from crying aloud.
她幾乎哭出聲來。
Script: I cleaned up after Justin this morning,
【要點講解】clean up:收拾,清理
e.g. Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation...
該市警察一直在清理一天的暴力沖突后留下的碎石殘磚。
e.g. Nina and Mary were in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner.
吃過晚飯,尼娜和瑪麗在廚房里收拾。
Script: Now you're mad at the baby?
【要點講解】be mad at:對......發火
e.g. You're just mad at me because I don't want to go.
因為我不想去,你就對我火冒三丈。
e.g. I'm still mad at you for damaging my airplane model!
你把我的飛機模型弄壞,我還在生你的氣!
Script: I just want to take a shower,and I haven't had time.
【要點講解】take a shower:洗澡
e.g. I take a shower when I feel tired.
我感到疲倦時就洗一個淋。
e.g. You can even blurt out sentences while you take a shower!
你甚至可以在洗澡的時候脫口而出句子!