中英對白
And then it hit me.
之后 忽然來靈感
Why don't I write a story Called Walk a Mile in Her Shoes?
不如試試寫篇叫《鞋行一英里》
I can feature a specific shoe and then attach a personal story of an inspiring woman
我可以針對一對鞋子寫 然后再附上篇人物的故事
who wears that shoe in her daily life,
寫這人平日就穿著這鞋做著令人鼓舞的事
like a woman who builds houses for the poor and her work boot,
比如說幫貧窮人民蓋房子的女人的工靴
or a charitable executive and her designer heels.
或者是慈善總監和她的品牌高跟鞋
I mean, uh, comfortable stiletto.
我意思是舒服的細跟鞋
Who's really gonna believe that anyway, right?
沒人會真信有這回事的 對吧
What was wrong with the assignment you were given, Betty?
你覺得那題目有什么毛病 Betty
Back up.
后傾
Nothing. I just thought that it was a little light and I could put it in my own voice.
沒啊 我只是覺得那主題稍顯膚淺 然后能表達下我自己的想法
You're not paid for your voice. You're paid to imitate mine.
不是雇你來讓你發表感想的 我們雇你來效仿我想法的
I chose that story for you.
我幫你選的題目
Sorry. I just thought that...
對不起 我以為
You do make a good point.
說得倒是沒錯
The story does need something , a new writer.
那篇文是要點什么 要新寫手
You can go. That's right , Betty. You get nothing.
沒你事了 聽到沒 Betty 你啥都沒得寫了
Everyone,watch betty leave.
全部人目送Betty離開