Well, what have you been up to?
你最近都干啥呢啊
Well, I know, you know, work is kind of slow...
哎呀 你知道的嘛 工作進展慢
Sorry I'm late. Do more charity work.
抱歉遲到了 做善事啊
Charity work? What charity work?
善事 什么善事
Well, I've been building houses for happy homes.
我一直在為“陽光家園”造房子
Yeah, a group of us go in.
我們一群人加入建造
And we build them with the people who are actually gonna be living in them.
和那些真正需要入住的人一起造
It's a great experience. Reminds me to be grateful.You're so good. I hate you.
難忘的經歷 提醒我要心存感激 你太棒了 我恨你
Me, too. Sorry. I was eavesdropping.
我也是 對不起 我剛剛偷聽到你們講話
Uh, I don't hate you. I love you.
我不恨你 我愛你
Actually, I don't know you but I'm just grateful that you do what you do.
其實我不認識你 我很開心你做那些事
See, that's what I want to be writing about stuff like that, people like that who do things like that.
看 我就是想寫那些事 那種事 那種人 做那種事的人
I'm sure I'll find a way to turn "The Most Comfortable Stiletto" into something a little more me, but I have no idea what that's gonna be.
我一定能想辦法寫出篇《最舒適的細高跟》寫得更有我的味道 可是我又不知道那會有什么后果
But anyway,enough. How was your morning?
算了 你今早過得如何
Well, first yoga and a movie, then I'm going to pick a paint color for my walls. Swiss mocha or eggnog.
先做了瑜伽 然后看電影 然后要選墻的顏色 不是瑞士摩卡色就是蛋酒色
See? You leaving "Mode", was really good for us 'cause before I would have already known that.
看 你不在《時尚》干活對我們兩真的很有好處 不然的話你這些我全都知道了
But now I'm like, ooh, what color is he gonna choose?
可是現在我可以猜 他會選什么顏色咧