What's with all the candles?
這些蠟燭是怎么回事
It's nothing.
沒什么
It's not nothing, Hilda.
肯定有事 希爾達
Your father invited me here tonight, not you.
今晚是你父親邀我過來的 不是你
And every time I get near you,
每當我想靠近你
you make some excuse to run off into the kitchen or rush upstairs,
你總是找借口 要么躲進廚房要么跑到樓上
and, um, today when that woman thought you were my wife?
還有今天那女士問你是否是我妻子時
You looked like you'd seen a ghost.
你表情就跟見鬼一樣
I'm sorry. I...
我很抱歉 我
No, it's... it's okay. I love you, Hilda.
沒關系 希爾達 我愛你
And I know you care for me, but there's someone out there,
我知道你在意我 但是外面還是有人
who's gonna be thrilled to be mistaken for my wife.
硬是想被誤認為是我妻子
And, um, I deserve to find that person.
還有我應該遇到這樣的人
And you deserve to find that person, too.
你也應該遇到這樣的人
I hoped it could be me.
我曾希望這個人是我
But... since it isn't, it's... time for me to say good-bye.
可既然不是 是時候該說再見了
Happy new year.
新年快樂
[