中英對白
Here goes nothing.
會沒事的
Daniel, Marc. What took you so long?
丹尼爾 馬克 恭候已久
So provided I can get Connor to give me the money
如果我能要回那筆錢 我能得到什么
We buy out Hartley and reinstate you at "Mode" with 50% ownership.
我們買回股份 讓你在《風尚》復職 還有50%的股權
With equal veto power.
我還要同等的投票權
Yes. Yes.
好的 成交
May I now kiss the bride?
我現在可以親吻新娘了嗎
Eh, not so fast.
別那么心急
Can you really do this without consulting your mother first?
沒有經過你母親同意 你能擅做主張嗎
Please focus on getting that money back.
請把心思放在如何討回那筆錢上
Oh, I will,
我會的
and I don't care if I have to go to that filthy prison every day to do it.
我不介意每天都去那骯臟的監獄討債
重點講解
Script: We buy out Hartley and reinstate you at "Mode" with 50% ownership.
【要點解析】buy out
1. 買下…的股權(或產權
e.g. The bank had to pay to buy out most of the 200 former partners.
銀行不得不花錢買下過去200名合伙人手中的大部分股權。
e.g. He bought his brother out for $17 million.
他花1,700萬美元買下了他哥哥的全部股份。
2. 花錢使…離開(如提前退役)
e.g. Carling eventually bought himself out of the army.
卡林最終還是花錢提前退役了。
Script: Please focus on getting that money back.
【要點解析】focus on:集中注意力于......
e.g. Today we're going to focus on the question of homeless people.
今天,我們主要討論無家可歸者的問題。
e.g. Students should resist the temptation to focus on exams alone.
學生們應當抵制誘惑,集中精力備考。