特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞為可可編輯整理,臺詞講解為可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
以下片段出自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第八集。
影視片花
中英對白
Hilda. You know, I never got into all the Saint stuff, Betty.
希爾達 貝蒂 你知道的 我從不相信因果報應
Well, it... it never made sense to me.
我從不相信這些
They all looked so happy suffering.But... Now I get it.
這些蠟燭痛并快樂著 可是現在我明白了
What I did with Bobby... What I did to Archie...
我和波比所做所為 我對阿奇造成的傷害
I'm a bad person. I... I want to suffer. I deserve it.
我是個壞人 我想受到懲罰 我罪有應得
I.. I wish that someone would peel my skin off
我希望有人扒我的皮
or drag me behind a bunch of horses
或者把我五馬分尸
or make me swallow coals, you know?
或者讓我吞火炭 你明白嗎
Are you absolutely sure that it's not...
你確信他不是
Yeah, he's been really busy with the campaign.
是的 他忙于競選
These aren't about the baby, by the way.
這不是孩子的問題
I've been lighting them all week.
我已經點著這些蠟燭一周了
I just... I needed some sign, you know,
我只是想得到某種啟示 你明白嗎
about whether or not I should break up with such a good guy.
我該不該和如此優秀的男人分手
Well, I got my sign. I don't belong with Archie.
現在我得到啟示了 我不適合阿奇
I just... I don't know if I'm gonna have the guts to tell him.
我只是不知道我是否有勇氣向他坦承一切
Hilda. Maybe you didn't make the best choice...
希爾達 也許你沒有做出最佳選擇
but you are a really good person.
可你是個真正的好人
And you don't deserve to suffer.
你不該承受這一切
Thanks.But you know you still have to tell Archie
謝謝 不過你還是得告訴阿奇
that you don't want to be with him, right?
你要和他分手
Really? Couldn't you just peel my skin off?
不是吧 你把我皮扒了得了
Can I come in?
我可以進來嗎
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
你們倆個單獨談談吧