Oh, thank god!
感謝上帝
Thank god. Right? Yeah.
感謝上帝 沒錯吧 沒錯
I mean, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little disappointed.
說實話 我稍微有一點失望
But it's all for the best. I was getting ahead of myself.
但這樣最好了 是我有點急了
It's not the right time.
時機還不合適
Not at all.Oh, my god. I have to tell Hilda.
完全不 天啊 我得告訴希爾達
Yeah, but it's not that bad.
但這不算壞事吧
I mean, uh, she's practically engaged to Archie, right?
她和阿奇算是已經訂婚了吧
Betty? What's going on?
貝蒂 怎么樣了
Whatever it is, I support you. Look, I'm not mad. All clear.
不管怎么樣 我都支持你 我真的沒生氣 沒事了
Oh, thank you, god. I was gonna kill myself.
謝天謝地 我剛剛真想一了百了
Sorry, mija.
真抱歉 寶貝女兒
It's fine, Papi. I'm relieved, too.
沒事的 爸爸 我也覺得如釋重負
Good. Me, too. She said it first.
很好 我也是 是她先說的
Look, let's just all go downstairs
我們都下樓吧
and try to have a nice, traditional Christmas.
過一個愉快傳統的圣誕節
Oh, um... Papi, can you just wait before you...
爸爸 你能再等等
Whew! False alarm! Hey! All right!
一場虛驚 好了
Back soon. Sweater.
馬上回來 去穿件毛衣
But you're already wearing a s-sweater.
但你正穿著毛衣呢
No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
別 別去了 來吧
Let's all go in and start this dinner. Please.
我們開飯吧 來吧
Okay. Good. I'm starving.
很好 我餓壞了