Okay. Ready? Beautiful!
好了 準備好了嗎 美極了
Okay, let's all go inside and warm up.
那讓我們進屋去暖和暖和吧
Come on. Bobby? You want to join us?
走吧 波比 你要來嗎
Oh, no. I think he's got other things he's gotta do, right?
不了 我想他有別的事 是吧
No, not really. Yeah.
其實沒什么
All right, welcome.Oh, thank you. Oh!
謝謝你
Um, I think you're in my spot.
你坐我的位置了
Oh, I didn't know it was yours.
我不知道你坐這兒
Hey. I thought you were bringing beer.
我以為你去買了啤酒
They were out.
賣光了
Well, you know how it is with the holidays and alcoholics.
你知道啊 假期時候那些酒鬼總是這樣
That's true.
沒錯
All that matters is we can finally sit down to a nice meal.
好在我們終于可以一起坐下吃飯
Jean, please light the menorah.
琴 請點燭臺
Matt, let me help you with that coat.
馬特 我幫你掛大衣
Oh, no, Papi.
不 爸爸
No, no, no. It's fine. I got it.
沒事沒事 我來吧
I'm gonna say the prayer in English.
我用英語說禱辭
I want everybody to understand. Dear god.
希望在場各位都能明白 神圣的主
Let go, already!Dear god. Excuse me.
放手吧 我來 我的主啊 失陪一下
It wasn't me. I swear.
不是我的 我發誓