Leonard: Um, Howard, we need to talk.
Howard,我們得談談。
Howard: Sure. 'sup, Holmes?
當然可以,什么事,福爾摩斯?
Leonard: Uh... Please understand that it's not that we don't want you around, but Penny and I occasionally need some... alone time.
你要理解,不是我們不想你待在這里,只是Penny和我偶爾需要一些時間...過二人世界。
Howard: Oh. I-I get it, I’m the third wheel. Sorry, I should have seen that. I’ll get out of your way.Uh, you're gonna want to eat those eggs while they're still hot.
噢。我懂了,我是電燈泡。抱歉,我早該明白的。我這就消失。你們趁熱把雞蛋吃了吧。
Leonard: Thank you.
謝謝。
Howard: There's lox and cream cheese in the fridge. The bagels are in the oven. I was warming them up.
冰箱里有熏鮭魚和奶油干酪,烤箱里有貝吉餅。我正加熱呢。
Penny: That's great.
那太好了。
Howard: I’m just going to hang out with my mom. That's always fun.
我正要和我媽出去逛街,總是很有意思的。
Leonard: Good.
很好。
Penny: Are we terrible people?
我們太壞了吧?
Leonard: I don't know. What do you want me to do?
不知道。那你想要我怎樣?
Penny: G-get him; bring him back.
去把他找回來。
Leonard: Are you sure?
你確定?
Penny: Yeah.
嗯。
Leonard: Okay. Howard come back.
好吧。Howard回來吧。
Howard: Oh, you guys had me scared for a minute.
剛才真是嚇死我了。