提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~Matt: Play?
你還能上場嗎?
Stefan: Oh, yeah, I'm good.
是的!我沒事!
Matt: Uh, what you did back there...You had Jeremy’s back.
剛才發生的事...謝謝你護著Jeremy!
Stefan: Ah, he's a messed-up kid. Somebody's got to look out for him.
那孩子一團糟。總得有個人看著他!
Matt: I know. This week at practice I was a dick.
我知道!很抱歉這周的訓練讓你很為難!
Stefan: Had your reasons.
你也有苦衷的!
Matt: No excuse. Good luck tonight. We're lucky to have you.
沒理由!祝你今晚好運!我們很慶幸有你在場!
Damon: Isn't that nice? Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. It's all so,” rah, rah, go team, yeah!"
不錯嘛!Stefan加入了球隊,還交到朋友!就好像在叫"沖啊狼隊沖!"
Stefan: Not tonight. I'm done with you.
今晚不是時候,別惹我!
Damon: Nice trick with Elena. Let me guess-- vervain in the necklace? I admit, I was a bit surprised. It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. Where'd you get it?
保護Elena的手段不錯嘛!我來猜猜,帶馬鞭草的項鏈?我承認,你讓我吃驚不小!已經很久沒人能抵抗我的催眠術了!你哪里弄來的?
Stefan: Does it matter?
重要么?
Damon: Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way. Or I could just...eat her.
看來我只能用老方法去誘惑她或者干脆...一口吸干她的血!
Stefan: No. You’re not going to hurt her, Damon.
沒門!你不會傷害她!Damon!
Damon: No?
不會嗎?
Stefan: Because deep down inside, There is a part of you That feels for her. I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you. That you may have actually become the monster that you pretend to be.
因為在你內心深處,你始終很在乎她!我還一直擔心你心中已毫無人性!而你真的要變成了那個,你一直偽裝成的怪物!
Damon: Who's pretending?
誰要偽裝?
Stefan: Then kill me.
那就殺了我啊?
Damon: Well, I’m… I'm tempted.
我...我是有點心動了!
Stefan: No, you're not. You've had lifetimes to do it, and yet, here I am. I'm still alive. And there you are. You're still haunting me. After 145 years. Katherine is dead. And you hate me because you loved her, And you torture me because you still do. And that, my brother, is your humanity.
不!你沒有!給你那么多時間來殺我!可惜!我還安然無恙!我還活著!你也沒變!都過了145年了!你還陰魂不散地纏著我!Katherine已經死了!因為你愛她,所以會那么恨我!因為你仍愛著!便一直折磨我!而那...就是你的人性!老哥!