提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~Mr. Tanner: Wait, wait, wait,Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.Wait. Let's be honest here.In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us! But that is about to change. We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offensive line, And I'm going to tell you right now, It has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these.
等一下!等一下!等一下,老實說,過去,我們常常讓其他球隊入我們城,隨意欺凌我們!但是歷史即將改變。今晚進攻線上的首發陣容,我們有很多有才的新星!我現在就告訴你們,有很長一段時間沒看見過這么出色的孩子,擁有如此強壯的臂膀!
Tyler: This blows. He can't start the guy. He just got here.
糟透了!他不能這么夸他,他不過才到這兒!
Mr. Tanner: ...That have been waiting for us. To put a check in the win column, I have only one thing to say to you-- Your timber wolves are hungry.
......冠軍已經在等待我們啦! 等待我們印上勝利的榮耀之名我還有一件事要告訴你們-- 你們的森林狼蠢蠢欲動啦!
Vicki: Hey, you. What's wrong?
嘿,你怎么啦?
Tyler: Nothing.
沒什么!
Mr. Tanner: And the central high lions are what's for dinner!
中央高中雄獅隊不過是我們的囊中之物!
Tyler: Is that Jeremy?
那個是Jeremy嗎?
Vicki: Wait, no! Ty! No.
等等不! Ty! 不!
Tyler: Oh, what do you care? Don't look so down.You can have her when I'm done.
噢!你管他干嘛?別這么沮喪!我和她玩完了!你才有機會!
Vicki: Tyler, stop it! Tyler! Stop, you’re hurting him! Tyler! Tyler, stop! Tyler! Stop it! Tyler, stop!
Tyler 住手!Tyler!住手,你傷著他了!Tyler!Tyler,住手!Tyler!住手! Tyler住手!
Stefan: Hey, he's down! Enough!
嘿!夠了!他都被你打趴下了!
Vicki: Jeremy, no!
Jeremy,住手!
Tyler: Get off me! Stop!
別攔我! 住手!
Elena: What the hell, Jeremy? Put your head up, you're bleeding.
你TMD腦子進水啦 Jeremy? 抬起頭,你流血了!
Jeremy: I'm fine!
我沒事!
Elena: Yeah, you smell fine.
是,血的味道還真好聞呢!
Jeremy: Just stop, ok?
少管閑事,行不?
Matt: Come on, man. Come on.
走吧!老兄!
Elena: Oh, my god, your hand.
天啊!你的手!
Stefan: No, no, no, it's fine.
不用不用!我沒事!
Elena: Is it deep? How bad is it? Come on!
是不是很深? 嚴重嗎? 給我看看!