提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~
Caroline: Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time. You have to understand that they were each other's first. You know, like, from the sandbox.
Matt嘗試過,但是他過得很艱難!你得理解他們都是對方的第一次!你知道,懵懂初戀的那種!
Stefan: That's a really nice scarf.
圍巾很漂亮!
Caroline: Thank you, it's new.
謝謝!這是新的!
Stefan: Can I see it? I mean, would you mind taking it off?
能看看嗎?我是說你能脫下來讓我看看嗎?
Caroline: Oh, I can't.
噢!不行!
Stefan: Why not? You ok?
為什么? 你還好吧?
Caroline: All I know is that I can't take it off.
我只知道不能脫下!
Damon: What are you two kids talking about?
你們倆在說什么呢?
Stefan: I was just commenting on her scarf.
我剛剛在評價她的圍巾呢!
Damon: Hey, you know, um, Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes. Why don't you go see if you can help?
嘿!知道嗎Elena和 Bonnie把碟子洗完了!你不去看看有什么可以幫忙的?
Caroline: Does it look like I do dishes?
我看起來像洗碗的嗎?
Damon: For me?
就算為了我?
Caroline: I don't think so.
我不覺得!
Damon: Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.
到廚房看看Elena要不要幫忙!
Caroline: You know what? I’m going to go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.
知道嗎?我要去廚房看看Elena要不要幫忙!
Damon: Great.
很好!
Stefan: They are people, Damon. She's not a puppet. She doesn't exist for your amusement, for you to feed on whenever you want to.
他們是人類 Damon!她不是玩偶!她的存在不是給你耍的!也不是隨時用來喂飽你的!
Damon: Sure she does. They all do. They're whatever I want them to be. They're mine for the taking.
她當然是!所有人都是!我想讓他們怎么樣就怎么樣!他們生來為我所取!
Stefan: All right, you've had your fun. You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena, Good for you. Now it's time for you to go.
好吧!你也樂過了!你利用Caroline來接近我和Elena,真不錯!你該走了!
Damon: That's not a problem. Because...I've been invited in, and I'll come back tomorrow night and the following night. And I'll do with your little cheerleader whatever I want to do.Because that is what is normal to me.
沒問題!因為...我被邀請進來了!我明晚可以再來以后的晚上都可以!我可以和你的拉拉隊美眉做任何事!因為那樣對我再正常不過!