提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~
Damon: One more.
還有一個!
Elena: Oh, thank you. Nice save.
哦!謝謝!補救的很不錯!
Damon: I like you. You know how to laugh. And you make Stefan smile, which is something I haven't seen In a very long time.
我喜歡你!你知道怎么笑!而且你能讓Stefan笑,我都很久沒見過他笑了!
Elena: Earlier, did you mean... Katherine? How did she die?
你剛才說的...是說Katherine?她怎么死的?
Damon: In a fire. tragic fire.
火災!災難性的!
Elena: Recently?
最近?
Damon: Well, it seems like it was yesterday.
就像昨天發生的一樣!
Elena: What was she like?
她是個怎么樣的人?
Damon: She was beautiful. A lot like you in that department. She was just very complicated. And selfish and at times not very kind, but very sexy and seductive.
她很美!長的很像你!但也很復雜!而且很自私,有時還挺壞,但很性感誘人!
Elena: So which one of you dated her first?
你們誰先和她約會的?
Damon: Nicely deduced. Ask Stefan. I'm sure his answer differs from mine. I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.
很不錯的推理!問Stefan吧!我敢肯定他的答案和我的不一樣!如果我是你我就退出啦啦隊了!
Elena: Why do you say that?
為什么這么說?
Damon: Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable.
排練時我看見你了,你好悲慘呀!
Elena: You saw that? I used to love it. It was fun. Things are different this year. Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.
你看見了?我以前很熱愛!很有趣!今年一切都變了!以前在乎的現在卻不再有意義!
Damon: So don't let it. Quit, move on. Problem solved.Ta-da.
那就順其自然!放棄!繼續向前!問題解決了!
Elena: Some things could matter again.
有些事會變回原來!
Damon: Maybe. But...Seems a little unrealistic to me.
可能吧!但是對我來說有點不太現實!
Elena: I'm sorry. About Katherine. You lost her, too.
對不起!關于Katherine!你也同樣失去了她!