提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~Elena: Look at you. You look hot in your jersey.
看看你!穿運動衫真性感!
Stefan: What happened? No more cheerleader?
怎么了? 不玩啦啦隊啦?
Elena: I quit. I'm a quitter.
我退出了!我是個有始無終的人!
Stefan: No, hey, you're not a quitter.You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person.You should be looking ahead.You should be starting over. Ok?I hope you don't think this is too soon or too weird, but...I, uh, I wanted you to have this.
不!嘿,你不是個有始無終的人!你失去太多東西,你不再是以前的你。你應該向前看!重新開始,好嗎?我希望你別認為這會太早或是太奇怪,但是...我,呃,我想讓你戴上這個!
Elena: Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
噢!天哪!這真漂亮!
Stefan: It's something that I've had forever, And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me,For...Good luck.
我一直都珍藏著,從沒想過要送人,直到今天。你戴上它我會非常開心,為我!也為求好運!
Elena: Is that rose that I smell?
這是玫瑰的味道嗎?
Stefan: No, it's, uh-- it's an herb.It's nice, huh?
不!那是!呃-- 一種草藥。很不錯,對吧?
Elena: I love it.
我很喜歡!
Stefan: And, uh,I wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good.
還有,我想謝謝你鼓勵我加入球隊。感覺很不錯。Elena: We're a pair.I quit, you start.
我們是一對!我放棄,你開始!
Stefan: Right.We're a work in progress.We'll figure it out.
沒錯!我們在戀愛行進中。會明白的!
Caroline: And you're not in uniform because...
你沒有穿制服是因為...