Howard: Okay, that's it. No needle. No pain. No tattoo.
夠啦,我不玩啦。針頭,疼痛,紋身,我通通都不要啦。
Bethany: What's the big deal? You've done this before.
有什么大不了的啊? 你又不是沒紋過。
Howard: No, I haven't.Look.I'm sorry. I'm a fraud.He's a fraud.
我的確沒紋過。你看。抱歉,我騙了你們。他也騙了你們。
Raj: We're both frauds.
我倆是騙子二人組。
Howard: Yeah, I think I covered that.
我想我已經說過了。
Raj: But I was summing up.
我這是在做總結。
Howard: We're not Goth. We're just...guys.
我們不是什么哥特,就是兩個...普通人。
Raj: Very, very smart guys.
灰常,灰常聰明的普通人。
Bethany: So you were totally scamming us?
你倆合起伙來耍我們?
Howard: Yes. And I wouldn't blame you if you walked out of here and never wanted to see us again. Unless, of course, our bold honesties has suddenly made us attractive. Huh? Huh? Anything?
恩。要是你倆轉身就走從此不再見我們也完全可以理解。除非我們勇敢的坦誠,突然增加了魅力值。嗯? 發現點什么沒?
Bethany: I'm leaving.
我要走了。
Sarah: I'm leaving, too. Not that anyone cares.
我也走了,不過沒人在乎就是了。