Howard: What's going on, day dwellers?
怎么了,只在陽光下活動的人們?
Penny: Oh, man, did the Kiss Army repeal don't ask, don't tell?
噢,天哪,親吻軍隊(Kiss搖滾樂隊的粉絲俱樂部)難道廢除"不許問不許說"的同性戀保護政策了嗎?
Howard: No. Raj and I are going to a Goth club in Hollywood to hang with the night people. Anybody want to come along?
不是。Raj和我正打算去好萊塢一家哥特人俱樂部,跟夜貓子社交去。有誰想一起來的么?
Penny: Oh, wow, you're actually going out like that?
哇哦,你真打算穿成這樣出去?
Howard: No, no. I'm going out like this...
不,當然不是。我打算穿成這樣出去...
Leonard: Howard, what did you do?
你都干了些什么Howard?
Howard: They're called tattoo sleeves. Look. I bought them online, Raj got a set, too... Fantastic, right? Put them on, I am hot sex with some freaky girl with her business pierced, take them off, and I can still be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
他們管這個叫刺青袖。看。我在網上買到的 Raj也買了一套...很棒吧? 穿上它,我就能和古怪精靈的刺青女孩。暢快做愛,脫下來,我死后照樣可以葬到猶太人墓地里。
Sheldon: You know, I've always wanted to go to a Goth nightclub.
你知道,我向來都很想去哥特式的午夜俱樂部。
Howard: Really?
真的?
Sheldon: Baginza! None of you ever see my practical jokes coming, do you?
逗你玩的!你們沒有人能預見我的惡作劇,是吧?
Howard: Okay, how about you two? Look, I've got some extra tat sleeves.
好吧,那你倆怎么說?看,我還有備用的刺青袖喲。
Leonard: Why are you carrying extras?
你干嘛帶備用的?
Howard: In case I snag one on someone's nipple ring.
以防哪個袖子被乳環鉤破了唄。
Penny: Uh, yeah, I think we'll pass.
呃,這樣。我想我們還是算了。
Howard: Oh, is the missus speaking for the couple now?
噢,現在老婆是在替老公做主了嗎?
Leonard: In this case, you bet she is.
在這種情況下,你就當她是好了。
Howard: Yes, she's pushy, and yes, he's whipped, but that's not the expression. Come on, I want to stop at Walgreens and pick up some more eyeliner.
她很強悍,沒錯。他就是愛被虐,這也沒錯。但用的不是這個表達。走吧我路上還要去趟Walgreens再買一點眼線膏。