Susan: Okay, I got to break the ice here. So you're in counseling. Big deal.
好吧,我想我該打破這里的沉默。你們在咨詢婚姻顧問,沒什么大不了的。
You want humiliation? I'll give you humiliation. I locked myself out of my house stark naked and got caught by Mike.
你們知道什么是羞恥嗎? 我告訴你什么是羞恥。 我把我自己完全赤裸地鎖在門外而且正好被Mike發現。
Gabrielle: Oh, my god. When did this happen?
哦,天啊,什么時候的事情?
Susan: Today, right before the party.
今天,就在聚會之前。
Mike: What can I say? Right place, right time.
我能說什么呢? 正巧碰到了。
I think I can top that. Try getting thrown out of Disneyland for lewd behavior.
我想我最離譜了因為下流行為被趕出迪斯尼樂園。
What? When was this?
什么? 這又是什么時候的事啊?
Lynette: When Tom and I were first married, things got a little out of hand on Mr. Toad's wild ride.
Tom和我剛結婚的時候,有些事情變得無法控制,情不自禁
Rex: You're kidding.
你在開玩笑吧
Lynette: No. We got perp walked down main street, USA.
當然沒有,我們像罪犯一樣走在美國主街上。
Gabrielle: Well, since we're doing true confessions, Carlos and I once broke a waterbed in Cancoon.
既然我們在做真誠懺悔。Carlos和我在渡假村弄破了一張水床。。
Mike: How'd you manage that?
你們怎么做到的?
Gabrielle: Well, he used to have a thing for spiked heels.
他以前對高跟鞋上的后跟有癖好。
Carlos: I'd just like to make it clear -- she was wearing them.
我只想說清楚 -- 她穿著它們。
Bree: Rex cries after he ejaculates.
Rex在射精后會哭。