Mom, the dish is clean.
媽媽,盤子洗好了
I don't understand why you don't just ask him out on an official date.
我總是不明白為什么你不正式邀請他和你約會
I'm trying a new strategy. I'm playing hard to get.
我在嘗試新策略我想扮演那些不易到手的女人
How long can you keep that up?
你還想等多久呢?
Maybe until noon. Then I am gong to have to run over there and beg him to love me.
我想也許等到中午我就會跑向他,乞求他愛我
Mom,I don’t think you are gonna to wait that long.
媽,我看你不能等那么久
You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday.
開玩笑?昨天她剛剛洗過車
Oh, no, she's not.
不,她太過分了
Yep, she's bringing out the big guns.
噢,她使出了殺手锏
You've better get over there. She's wearing cotton.
你該行動了,她主動出擊了
What do I say? I say you half-naked and I thought I'd drop by?
那么我該跟他說什么呢?我看到你半裸著,所以過來看一下?
What's that
這是什么?
Mike junk mail we got by mistake.
這本該寄給MIKE的,我錯收的
I held onto it in case of an emergency.
我為了特殊情況才留到現在的
God bless you.
上帝會保佑你的